Glider frame bag sits in your front triangle giving stable storage for heavier items, keeping your centre of gravity low for maintaining good bike handling. The ½ frame bag design fits within most road bikes, and at 4 cm wide it’s for your road, cycle touring, or adventure bikepacking setup.
Glider is spacious for its size, with a smaller accessory pocket and key hook to keep your kit organised. The front-facing cable port keeps things neat when running wires to your dynamos and charging your light batteries on-the-go during longer bikepacking adventures...Read more
Constructed from lightweight and abrasion resistant fabrics in our UK factory, Glider copes with demands of travel without adding weight to your set-up. Like all our UK-made bike packing luggage, it’s backed up by our 25-year Alpine Bond warranty.
A webbing ladder offers endless fastening points; simply cut the VELCRO® strap provided to size.
Although being made from waterproof fabric and being highly weather resistant, this product is not fully waterproof due to its open zip and stitched construction. If you are carrying valuables or electronic equipment, make sure to put it in a dry bag.Read less
- ½ frame bag, ideal for heavier items without affecting handling
- Shaped for road, cycle touring and gravel geometries with higher stand over heights
- Fully customisable (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Made with waterproof and highly abrasion-resistant fabrics
- ½ bag leaves room for bottles and cages
- Main storage pocket, small accessory pocket, and key hook for organising your stuff
- Large zip puller for use with gloves
- Front facing cable port for running wires to your dynamo or light
- Bar-tacked webbing ladder for endless attachment points
- 125 cm Velcro strap provided for you to cut to size
VX21 (Chilli, Lego, and Black)
A 4-layer, 210 denier laminated nylon fabric with a DWR finish: VX21 (or X-Pac to its friends) is a high tech, ultralight sandwich of materials that is highly abrasion and tear resistant, low-stretch, and waterproof. Weight: 46: 125 g; 48: 145 g; 50: 160 g
500D Cordura is heavy duty, waterproof and highly abrasion resistant, so we often use it to make hardcore bags without adding extra weight. The clear PU coating repel dirt and water too, giving your stuff a bit of protection and making it easier to wipe down.
|Gilder 46||Glider 48||Glider 50|
|Capacity||1.7 litres||2.1 litres||2.6 litres|
|Dimensions||46 x 4 x 10 cm||48 x 4 x 11 cm||50 x 4 x 14 cm|
|Velcro strap (WxL)||2.5 x 125 cm|
Zips: YKK AquaGuard size 5; Gloworm Phosphorescent zip puller Stitched Seams
Glider comes in 3 sizes to
Origin: United Kingdom
Product Care Information
Glider has a DWR coating which helps it to repel water and dirt. After your two-wheeled epic, wipe down your Glider with a damp cloth to remove dirt.