The Toro is an incredibly powerful front light for mountain biking and gravel riding hard and fast after sundown; the reactive beam pumps out a massive 3200 lumens.
Manufactured in the UK, The Toro uses Exposure’s Reflex Technology. This technology automatically adjusts the beam, providing a boosted output when riding fast and dimming it for slow sections like climbing. This helps you to to optimise your battery, only using full power when you need it.
The Exposure Optimised Mode Selector allows you to precisely tailor your light mode and brightness for your ride type. Average battery life times are listed for each setting so you know exactly how long you’ve got before your light cuts out, whether it’s a short blast up the local hills or a nighttime epic. An LED display panel tells you which mode you’re in and shows you remaining runtime and charge.
This Exposure light uses their patented circuitry - Intelligent Thermal Management - to keep the LEDs at their optimum temperature for maximum battery efficiency. The 8700mAh Lithium Ion battery is USB rechargeable.
- Reflex Technology boosts the light to 3200 lumens for hard and fast sections
- Reflex Technology dims on the slower sections and climbs to preserve battery
- Optimised Mode Selector to tailor your lighting and battery life to your ride
- LED display to show light mode selected and remaining runtime and charge
- Intelligent Thermal Management keeps the LEDs at their optimum temperature for battery efficiency
- Comes with one Handlebar Bracket
- Manufactured in the UK
- USB rechargeable
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Lumens: Max 2000 (Reflex 3200)
Run Time: 2 - 36 hours
Charge Time: 6 hours
Size: 114mm x 47mm (Length x Diameter)
Battery: 8700mAh Lithium Ion
LED: 3 x White XPL2
Casing: Anodised 6063 Aluminium