Manufactured in the UK, the Strada Mk10 Road Sport is a powerful front light, providing a huge field of vision when riding at night.
Inspired by car headlight design, the dual lenses combine a spot beam for lighting far into the distance and a flat beam to shine light onto the periphery. This is a highly effective combo for lighting up tarmac and ensures you’re not beating your patch of light round corners. The beam can be dipped with the wired handlebar switch to spare oncoming traffic.
The Exposure Optimised Mode Selector allows you to precisely tailor your light mode and brightness for your ride type. Average battery life times are listed for each setting so you know exactly how long you’ve got before your light cuts out, whether it’s a short blast up the local hills or a nighttime epic. An LED display panel tells you which mode you’re in and shows you remaining runtime and charge.
This Exposure light uses their patented circuitry - Intelligent Thermal Management - to keep the LEDs at their optimum temperature for maximum battery efficiency. The 5200mAh Lithium Ion battery is USB rechargeable.
Exposure’s DayBright pulse pattern is specially designed to be more visible in daylight than a regular light pulse, and is visible from over a kilometre away - even in the brightest part of the day.
- Road Specific Lens is a combination of flood and spot and beam for peripheral and distance lighting
- Beam can be dipped for oncoming traffic with a wired handlebar switch
- DayBright pulse is visible from over a kilometre away, even in bright conditions
- Optimised Mode Selector to tailor your lighting and battery life to your ride
- LED display to show light mode selected and remaining runtime and charge
- Intelligent Thermal Management keeps the LEDs at their optimum temperature for battery efficiency
- Comes with one Handlebar Mount
- Manufactured in the UK
- USB rechargeable
Lumens: Max 1200
Run Time: 2 - 36 hours
Charge Time: 6 hours
Size: 102mm x 44mm (Length x Diameter)
Battery: 5200 mAh Lithium Ion
LED: 2 x White XPL2
Casing: Anodised 6063 Aluminium