The Sirius Mk9 offers ’to see’ and ’be seen’ capabilities in one powerful and slimline light.
Manufactured in the UK, the 850 lumen beam offers plenty of output and side illumination ensures you can be seen by cars from a wider angle. Exposure’s DayBright pulse pattern is specially designed to be more visible in daylight than a regular light pulse, and is visible from over a kilometre away - even in the brightest part of the day.
The Exposure Optimised Mode Selector allows you to precisely tailor your light mode and brightness for your ride type. Average battery life times are listed for each setting so you know exactly how long you’ve got before your light cuts out, whether it’s a short commute below streetlights or a night ride along country lanes.
The Sirius is powered by a rechargeable 2900mAh Lithium Ion battery. The light also uses a patented circuitry called Intelligent Thermal Management to keep the LEDs at their optimum temperature for maximum battery efficiency.
The Joystick Mk15 is housed in a tough aluminium body and comes with a Handlebar Mount (separate Exposure Helmet Mount available).
- To see/be seen 850 lumen beam with side illumination for safety
- DayBright pulse is visible from over a kilometre away, even in bright conditions
- Optimised Mode Selector to tailor your lighting and battery life to your ride
- Intelligent Thermal Management keeps the LEDs at their optimum temperature for battery efficiency
- Comes with one Handlebar Mount (separate Exposure Helmet Mount available)
- Manufactured in the UK
- USB rechargeable
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Lumens: Max 850
Run Time: 1.5 - 36hours
Charge Time: 5 hours
Size: 110mm x 28mm (Length x Diameter)
Battery: 2900mAh Lithium Ion
LED: 1 x White XPL2
Casing: Anodised 6063 Aluminium